Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Meet Jana - a KT Crafty member!

I had a lovely conversation with Jana the other day. She is a most wonderful person with a twinkle in her eye!

Please tell me, who is Jana?

Hmmm...that's tough. Really I didn't know who I was up until about a year ago but now I know a couple things I'd say makes me ME. Jana is a good person who likes to laugh and have fun and it sometimes has gotten me into trouble. I am also very religious and spiritual and consider myself to be a child of God.

When and how did you start scrapbooking? And why?

I started scrapbooking because all the cool kids were doing it! Just kidding. I was about 17 or so and my sister-in-law had me and my mom and sister join us at a neighbor's home for a Creative Memories party. It was fun and I decided I could enjoy it. So I just kept scrapbooking and now I do it because I love it more and it keeps me close to my sisters.

Do you have any favorite manufacturers?

Yes of course, everyone knows I love Crate Paper Designs and lately I've become quite partial to Fancy Pants (which is sad to say I had never heard of until I came to KT)

Mention five scrappy things you cannot live without!

Hmmm...only 5! :) 1. A ruler, I can't cut a straight line to save my life, 2. my circle cutter (I love the coluzzle) for the same reason I need the ruler, I could never cut a circle. 3. My Zig journaling pen, it's what I journal everything with. 4. Colorbox pigment ink pads also known as cat eyes to some people! I ink everything. 5. and my click and stick photo tabs.

Do you have a favorite technique that you use often?

No not really. I am not such a techy girl. I just ink everything. My theory is if in doubt ink it you'll like it better.

Can you tell us a secret about yourself?

Well I have many deep, dark secrets but probably none I should share! I'm pretty much a what you see is what you get kind of gal! I'm not great at keeping secrets. And the times I have it always gets me in trouble.

What do you do when you're not scrapping on your sparetime?

Sparetime? What the heck is that? Well I've become quite an e-bay junky lately, so I sell and browse there A LOT! I also love to go for walks, play with my baby and shop for shoes.

Thank you, Jana, for a nice chat with you!

If you want to get to know Jana even better, join us at our Forum!

4 comments:

Vicki said...

What an awesome, picture, Jana!Thanks for sharing "who you are" with us!

Beth said...

I love that picture of you & what a great (and yet funny) interview! I just love your personality & your scrapwork!!

Kristy said...

That is a lovely photo Jana! ;)

Loved reading your interview!

Love ya sistah!

Michelle said...

That was a fun interview. I am so glad you are my sister.