Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Get to Know Crafty Girl LISA!!!!

Lisa is on of the talented ladies on our Design Team at KT Crafts. I have to say I am amazed at her talent and her wonderful personality is evident not just in her layouts, but in each and every post on the board! Lets get to know Lisa a little better this month!

Hi, my name is Lisa Dale. I live in Williamsburg, Virginia, with my husband Scott (my High School sweetheart) and our two daughters Allison and Olivia. We also have 2 cats, Tinker and Belle and a rat( believe me, she IS cute)Peaches. I am a stay at home, homeschooling mom. This is our 6th year homeschooling, and I truly love it!

I started scrapbooking in 1996. I attended a Creative Memories Party at my sister-in-law's house and loved the whole concept of scrapbooking. My style has definitely evolved from those early days, lol! My style today is clean and simple, focus on the photos. I love patterned paper, flowers, buttons and rubons - I can hardly do a layout without them!

I am honored to be a part of the KTCrafts design team, the message board is like a home away from home - such a warm, friendly community, and the gallery, so much inspiration!!
This month Lisa is working with our KIT
Check out some of her beautiful work!


1 comment:

Vicki said...

Woohoo, Lisa! What a great profile and your LOs are superb! It is such a pleasure to be a Crafty Girl with you! Vicki