Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Crafty Girl Vicki


OK.. we all know how wonderful Vicki is, but I just wanted us to get to know her a little better.
Hi, I'm Vicki Robertson, and I'm thrilled and honored to be part of the great design team for KT Crafts.

My wonderful husband, John, and I live in the beautiful Pocono Mountains in Northeast Pennsylvania. He totally supports my scrapbooking addiction and is always ready to peruse my latest creation. We have two beautiful daughters, a great SIL, future SIL, and two cherished grandsons.

I have been scrapbooking since my high school days (so, its been a long time), but scrapping the "new way" since 2000. I love the endless design possibilities and it is a gratifying creative outlet. My scrapbooking addiction has been a source of great joy for me and my family. Many of our most treasured moments are now on paper! I have made many new friends through my scrapbooking connections and thoroughly enjoy the opportunities it has presented me.

When I am not scrapping, I enjoy spending time with my family, doing genealogy research, and riding my Harley!
On a personal note: I had the fantastic opportunity to meet Vicki in person in Chicago. We actually had quite a bit of time alone and she is just the most wonderful down to earth person you will meet! I know we already know that from her participation on the message board, but wow.. she is one amazing lady! Our Design Team is so blessed to have her!!
Also this month Vicki is hosting some wonderful challenges on the site!
Check them out and participate if you get the chance!


No comments: