Monday, December 17, 2007

Meet our new Guest Design Team member, Jana Fail!


With the holidays upon us and everyone taking a break from their scrapping, we decided to extend our guest design team position for two months, December and January. Again we received wonderful submissions and it always makes the choice a difficult one.

We are happy to announce that our new Guest Design Team member is Jana Fail.
Here is Jana's submission entry!

I would like to be the guest DT member because I love feeling creative. I enjoy taking the time to share my talent and style with others. I think the experience would enable me to create things in a more timely manner and I hope it would give me the opportunity to challenge myself creatively. I enjoy the time I spend with other forum members and love getting to know them. I would love to issue challenges to them and also create some fun games and other forum activities for RAK's, including some non-scrapbook related ones. I love getting to know other people and have found such a 'home" at KT Crafts and would love for everyone to feel the same way. I would love to see more people join us at KT but I do love the comfortable feel that I have experienced here as well as it's smaller size (some sites are just too huge.) I love the support everyone gives each other at KT and feel I could continue to give that support and help others reach their creative potential. I love all the DT members and would love to work with you all more closely. Thanks for this opportunity.

Jana has jumped right in and shown great initiative and inspired so many of us already!
Welcome, Jana! We are happy to have you as our December/January Guest Design Team Member.

No comments: