Monday, July 23, 2007

CHA was awesome!

Wow! Its so hard to believe that summer CHA is over already! What a fantastic time I had with the other Crafty Girl members of the KT Craft Design Team. There was so much to see it was almost overwhelming! All of that color and inspiration under one roof was truly amazing. I met Elsie Flanagan, Kellie Crowe, and the editors of Paper Craft, Creating Keepsake and Simple Scrapbook magazines too! We did make n' takes, took classes and lots of pictures. Barb and I each won the new Scrap a dex from Zsiage also! The food was good, but the company was better!

It was the first time our DT members have met in person and I have to say it was great! I met Kelly, the owner of KT Crafts, Kristy, and Barb. We spent a lot of time talking about new products and ideas. It was wonderful to have such an opportunity! It was sad to say good bye, but we will definitely meet again soon!I am adding a few pics of all of us while we were there. The first pic is the four of us on our last evening at CHA. We're all looking a little tired to say the least! Next is one of me with Elsie. Isn't she just the cutest? Then Barb, Kristy and me. What a wonderful experience! Vicki



No comments: