Sunday, July 22, 2007

CHA!!!

WOW.. that is all I can say!!!

A good friend told me that I would cry when I went into the hall with all the exhibitors. Well, I did not quite cry, but boy was I excited! As a first timer at CHA it was a little overwhelming, but in a wonderfully good way. I know for the first half hour or so I do not think I saw a thing! I just took in all the sights and sounds!

Thursday night Vicki and I had the opportunity to take a class from World Win. I went in thinking I would like it, but not really prepared to be wowed! This was not the case at all!!! I loved the stuff! AND- a little birdy told me it might be in the store before we know it!

Friday and Saturday was just wonderful! Even better was meeting Barb, Kelly and Vicki in person! They are all so wonderful!!! I will share some pictures with you and I know that everyone else will have to share their thoughts from the show~

For now I will say that there is some exciting stuff coming!
Piggy Tales
Flair
World Win
Page Frames
Prima
Doodle Bug
3 Bugs
Scenic Route
Flair
Tim Holtz
Zoom Albums
Dream Street
Zutter
Technique Tuesday
Fancy Pants
Just Rite
Urban Lilly

AND MORE!!!!!!!!!

And let me say... some of these things are very cool and unusual!!!



~Kristy

No comments: