Friday, July 13, 2007

It's Getting Closer

Can you believe that CHA is just a week away? In a week, manufacturers who make all of our favorite scrappy products will descend on Chicago -- along with thousands of store owners ready to restock their shelves. Have you seen all the yummy sneak peeks that are out there teasing us and taunting our pocketbooks? I have!! There are some that I don't care for or just aren't my style, but, wow, there are a lot that I think that I HAVE to have!! What have you seen that you really want to get your hands on as soon as it hits the stores? Let us know!! Check out the message board for lots of sneak peeks!

Start using that stash to make room for all the wonderful new releases!!

Barb DT

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Prima posted some sneak peeks on thier blog and they have some really fun new stuff! Some Christmas flowers and fun crystals/bling!!

Vicki said...

Oh, yes! I have seen the new Christmas Primas. They are too awesome. I can't wait for the new CHA products.

KT Crafts Crafty Girls said...

There is a lot that I am seeing as well! I love some of the new primas and from what I understand they have been ordered for the store!!!